We are looking for an experienced and reliable Financial Manager with the following expertise:
– To oversee the company’s investment with ROI calculation, develop long-term strategies and maintaining the financial health of the company.
– Preparing accurate financial reports and interpret financial information.
– Preparing, Reviewing, monitoring and managing budget and forecast.
– Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
– Investigating ways to improve profitability, analysing markets for business opportunities by evaluating expansion, mergers or acquisitions.
– Developing strategies to minimize financial risk.
– Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
– Understand local/international Tax law to develop tax planning opportunities.
– Develop trends and projections for the company’s finances while dealing with complex modelling and analysis.
– Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation in both local and international markets.
– Developing external relationships with auditors, lawyers, banks and statutory organizations both locally and international.
– Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
– Available to travel overseas on short notice.
Job Requirements – Qualification & Skills requirements
To excel in this role, you should have the following skills and qualifications:
– Professional qualifications Chartered Accountant or Chartered Management Accountant or ACCA.
– Strong knowledge of financial reporting.
– An analytical mind with a keen understanding of how a business work in the real world.
– Proven experience as a finance leader.
– Strong negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
– Good communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal.
– High numeracy and sound technical skills.
– Problem-solving skills and initiative.
– A keen eye for detail and an investigative nature.
– Ability to stick to time constraints with good time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
– The capacity to make quick but rational decisions.
– Proficient user of finance software and strong IT Skills.
We thank you for your interest in our Job advert and Company.
Only the candidates meeting the job advert’s requirements will be called for an interview.
- Full Address of Company 72, royal road, Beau-Bassin, Mauritius
- Experience Level Required Manager