Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a store environment
Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
Skills to operate common office equipment
Minimum of a School certificate & higher school certificate or equivalent
10+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control,
Positive attitude and good communication skills.
Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
Ability to work under high pressure and meet tied deadline.
Have a good eye for detail.
Familiar with Inventory Management Software.
Must have basic computer skills for the day to day operation.
Job Requirements – Qualification & Skills requirements
Detailed requirement for the vacancy.
1. To exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
2. To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
3. To maintain proper records.
4. To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
5. To initiate action for stoppage of further purchasing when the stock level approaches the maximum limit.
6. To check and receive purchased materials forwarded by the receiving department and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places.
7. To reserve a particular material for a specific job when so required.
8. To issue materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition notes/material lists.
- Experience Level Required Senior
- Total Years Experience 5 - 10 years
- Highest Academic Qualifications SC, HSC